Refund & RETURNS
DVI produces the highest quality jewelry and stands by each and every item we sell. Ready to Ship jewelry (non-personalized including block jewelry) may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange. Please be aware that we can not refund for personalized items unless it's defective, or lost on the way. We will ship another one free of cost. To get the best quality, please send us the high quality images at email@example.com
Orders for personalized jewelry are final sale only and can only be cancelled or altered within 24 hours of purchase due to the customization of the item.
To return an item (if applicable)
General Return Policies
Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s).
Please note that we only accept products in their original condition, and we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the details of your order and a description of any issues and the reason for the return with a high quality picture of the item.. All the return item(s) will go through inspections.
After your return has been received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to review your item(s), repair or remake if necessary and deliver the item back to you. Please note that any replacement cannot be made or shipped until we have received the original item(s) complete in the original packaging. All returns must be received within 10 days of issuance of the return merchandise authorization.
The following reasons are covered by our Full COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.(DVI is responsible for the item exchange and postage.)
- Mis-shipped products: We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, or the quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
- You received the incorrect photo items. If the picture’s appearance is different from the photo provided to DVI.
The following reasons are covered by our Partial COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.(Customer is responsible for return postage fees, and replacement postage fees. DVI does not refund any shipping fees.) Not applicable for personalized items.
- You chose the wrong size bracelet(s) or ring(s).
- Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc.
- (Personalized items are one-of-a-kind, it cannot be returned unless it is defective or damaged upon receiving it.)
The following reasons are NOT covered by return policy, and we are not liable for these issues.
- Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your DVI product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
- Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
- Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
- Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc for personalized items.